Monday, April 19, 2010

Gum paste flowers class with Nicholas Lodge...

A few weeks ago I flew with Giselle, a friend of mine, to Atlanta, GA for a 5-day Gum Paste flowers at The International Sugar Art Collection by Nicholas Lodge. It was busy. I was rushing all the time to follow the schedule, but it was worth it. It was fun and Nicholas filled us with information and knowledge. We're planing on going back there later in the year for other classes.
Because we were very far from Downtown Atlanta, we didn't have a chance to do some tourism :( Next time maybe.

Some pictures of the class:

My flowers in progress...

All of us working on our flowers...

My flowers almost ready...

My flowers at home, after taking them out of the box...

Chef Nicholas Lodge, me and Emily, his assistant...

My Lily, together with Lizianthus (the purple one above), are my favorites:

Now some of Nicholas Lodge cakes:

Some of Nicholas Lodge flowers (I love the tiny ones :P)


0 comments: