Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cupcakes 4 Charity...

Last October 1st my husband and I joined the event that Cupcakes4Charity organized. It was really fun and full of delightful cupcakes. We had music, drinks, raffles and fun :)
Those are the ones I made for the event. The pink ones are strawberry cupcakes with one of the Brazilian strawberry truffle fillings iced with strawberry buttercream. I tried to ice the cupcakes with the filling but it was way too soft, I guess 'cause I used the white chocolate morsels instead pure white chocolate :(
The dark ones are chocolate cupcakes filled and iced with Strawberry Chocolate truffle. I didn't get a picture of the inside, but it's pretty much the same as the strawberry, but dark brown lol And yes, the truffle was perfect for icing!!! I called strawberry chocolate because I mixed in some strawberry preserves, but honestly, I think it didn't add too much taste. I needed to have added some candy flavor maybe.

0 comments: