Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Little Teddy Bear...

This mini cake a made for my husband as one of my Valentine's presents to him. He loved it :) It's a 3.5'' x 2'' (I'm not sure. I have to check the bottom of the pan). It's a vanilla cake with truffle filling. All decorations made with fondant. The Teddy Bear sometimes looks like a mouse to me :) and I don't know why it was kinda falling sidewards, even with toothpick I used for holding the body. And next time I'll try to make it a little happier. I followed a video from Lorraine Mckay, since was my first fondant bear ever.

1 comments:

Luana Cataldo said...

Karen, ficou lindo!!!! Amei o seu Teddy Bear!!! Vc usou pasta pura para modelar? se usou, experimente misturar à pasta da próxima vez, um pouco de CMC (não sei como deve se chamar por aí). Vai dar firmeza a pasta e evitar que a modelagem se deforme! Mas ficou lindo!! Parabéns!